Black Tea, Premium Loose Leaf Black Tea. 1/4lb.
Regular price $9.20
Black Tea | Loose Leaf Every Day Tea | Perfect for Sweet Tea! - Loose Leaf Premium Tea.
Black whole leaf tea at its finest.
Living in Texas for many years, sitting on the porch sipping sweet tea in the summer was just a part of our every day life. When we decided to choose an every day black tea to make our sweet tea, we chose this fully oxidized whole leaf black tea. We hope you enjoy it as much as we do.
WHAT YOU GET:
1/4 lb. loose leaf tea in a bag
How to make southern sweet tea: recipe for a gallon of sweet tea
If you've ever visited the South, sweet tea is more of a staple than water. And it's very sweet! there is a method for making sweet tea that will give it that "my-mama-made-this" flavor. Some will tell you to use Luzianne tea bags, but you will miss out on how good tea can actually taste if you do that. Instead, make your sweet tea with our whole leaf tea and you will never go back to the bags. Really!
- 1/3 cup Tiny House Farm Porch Tea
- 8 cups water (1/2 gallon)
- 1 cup of sugar (or more)
- Boil 7 cups of the water. Remove from heat.
- Boil the remaining 1 cup of water and add the sugar.
- Stir until sugar is dissolved and remove from heat.
- Add the tea directly into the 7 cups of water and let sit for 5 minutes.
- Strain off the tea from the leaves and place in a pitcher.
- Add the sugar water (i.e.. simple syrup) into the tea and stir.
- Taste and add more cold water to desired strength.
- Garnish with a lemon wedge.
Makes up to a gallon of tea.
16oz of tea will make between 150 and 200 6oz tea cups
Ingredients: black orange pekoe tea
Steep at 212° for 3 minutes.
Please keep in mind that we don't know your personal health history and cannot make any health claims. Always consult with your physician for health information.
For educational and informational purposes on all herbal and tea products please read our shop policies. Your purchase constitutes your agreement with these policies: www.etsy.com/your/shops/TheTinyHouseFarm/policies