Children Under 18 Years of Age
If you are accessing the site from the EU, you must be 16 years and older to register to use the site. If you are accessing the site from the United States, you must be 13 years and older to register to use the site. PGS Enterprises does not specifically collect information about children and the website is not directed to children. If we learn that we have collected information from a child under the applicable age, we will delete that information as quickly as possible. If you are under the required age, we will only process your information upon receipt of verified consent from a parent or legal guardian. We recommend that anyone under the applicable age required by law, ask and receive their parents' permission before using TheTinyHouseFarm.com or sending information about themselves or anyone else over the Internet.
Information Collected by PGS Enterprises (The Tiny House Farm) and How it Is Used
We only collect personal information that is relevant to the purpose of our website, which is to enable you to make a purchase. This information allows us to provide you with a customized and efficient experience, inform you about new products, to remember your preferences, to provide for the security of our site and users, to process transactions and perform under agreements between you and PGS Enterprises (The Tiny House Farm), and to improve our services.
We do not process this information in a way that is incompatible with these objectives. The following summarizes the types of information we collect from our visitors:
- Information You Provide to Us: We receive and store any information you enter on our website or provide to us in any other way (e.g. via e-mail, fax, etc.). You can choose not to provide us with certain information, but then you may not be able to take advantage of many of our features.
- Registration: In order for you to use some our services, such as viewing order history and saving custom designs, you must complete a registration form. As part of this registration form, we require you to provide certain personal information, such as your email address.
- Purchases: If you purchase items from us, we will collect and use your shipping address, billing address, and phone number and credit card or other payment information to facilitate your purchases through our website. We use Shopify to process all orders. Shopify uses Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology to encrypt the data you provide to us while placing an order with us online. In addition to encrypting your credit card information while it is transmitted to our payment gateway, for your security, we do not store credit card information in our database.
- We receive and store certain types of information whenever you interact with us. PGS Enterprises and its agents and third party providers including Etsy, and Shipping Easy, automatically receive and record certain "traffic data" on their server logs from your browser including your IP address, the page you requested, how long you visit a page, how many times you visit a page, information you search for, browser type, browser language, and the date and time of your request. PGS Enterprises (The Tiny House Farm) uses this traffic data to help diagnose problems, analyze trends, monitor compliance with its Terms of Service, improve its service and administer the website.
- We have no access to, or control over, cookies stored on your computer by other third parties.
- PGS Enterprises (The Tiny House Farm) may collect and, on any page, display the total counts that page has been viewed.
- Many companies offer programs that help you to visit websites anonymously. While PGS Enterprises (The Tiny House Farm) will not be able to provide the experience we hope to provide if we cannot recognize you, we encourage you to be aware that these programs are available.
Except as expressly set forth herein, we will never provide your email address to an unaffiliated third party without your explicit permission, but we may use third party service providers who work on behalf of or with PGS Enterprises (The Tiny House Farm) to provide services to you, which third parties may be granted access to your email address and other information in order to provide the services. For example, we use Shipping Easy, a third-party service, to maintain and administer our shipping labels. These parties agree to use such information solely for the purposes of providing PGS Enterprises (The Tiny House Farm) services, that they take adequate measures to protect the security of the information, and we use reasonable efforts to limit their use or access to such information.
PGS Enterprises (The Tiny House Farm) may send out emails with news, products, offers, surveys or promotions. You may also receive notification emails from PGS Enterprises (The Tiny House Farm) that inform you of actions (e.g. message notifications or when your design sells) that have been performed on the site. If you do not want to receive email from us, please visit the Email Preferences section of your Profile and/or follow the instructions contained in the unwanted e-mail message. However, please note that in all cases you will continue to receive all system emails (e.g. those regarding forgotten user passwords or order confirmation emails) and legal notices (e.g. updates to our policies) from us.
Sharing Your Information
Rest assured that we neither rent nor sell your personal information to any unaffiliated third parties for marketing purposes and that we will share your personal information only as described below.
- PGS Enterprises (The Tiny House Farm) may share your information within our business to provide you with additional services and information relating to other products and services that may be of interest to you.
- PGS Enterprises (The Tiny House Farm) partners with other service providers that provide support services to PGS Enterprises (The Tiny House Farm) or that help us market our products and services, administer our programs, operations, fulfill your requests, surveys, contests, sweepstakes and product reviews, or provide you with membership information. We may share your information with these service providers. PGS Enterprises (The Tiny House Farm). Each of these sites have their own privacy policies. These sites include: Etsy.com, ShippingEasy.com, Wix.com, Blogger.com, Facebook.com, Instagram.com, Pinterest.com, Google.com, Bing.com, AWeber.com, SurveyMonkey.com, GoDaddy.com.
- PGS Enterprises (The Tiny House Farm) personnel and authorized consultants and/or contractors may have access to member information in the normal course of our business. We require that our employees and consultants or contractors access and use such information only as required to provide the PGS Enterprises (The Tiny House Farm) services and do not share such information with unauthorized third parties.
- Business Transfers: In some cases, we may choose to buy or sell assets. In these types of transactions, member information is typically one of the business assets that is transferred. Moreover, if PGS Enterprises (The Tiny House Farm), or substantially all of its assets, were acquired, member information would be one of the assets that is transferred.
- User Profile information: Information collected during registration and subsequent visits, such as your full name and location, may be displayed to other PGS Enterprises (The Tiny House Farm) users in your Profile. The Profile is the area on PGS Enterprises (The Tiny House Farm) where we allow you to tell other community members about yourself and your interests. You may control what personal information is displayed in your Profile by visiting the Privacy Settings section of your Profile.
- Public Profile: The screen name and public profile information that you submit upon registration will be searchable by other PGS Enterprises (The Tiny House Farm) users unless you choose not to have a public profile.
- Social sharing of data: PGS Enterprises (The Tiny House Farm) allows you to display your purchases on your own blogs or on other sites and networks. PGS Enterprises (The Tiny House Farm) may choose to post this data on other site features.
- API Syndication: Shopify has developed an application program interface (API) that will enable approved third-party websites and software to interact with the site and upload Content, view publicly available Content and/or order products utilizing Content that is made available for sale through the site. Any information or Content that you make publicly available on the site may be accessed and used by these third-party sites.
- With Your Consent: Except as noted above, we will contact you when your personal information is shared with third parties or used for a purpose incompatible with the purpose(s) for which it was originally collected, and you will be able to opt out to prevent the sharing of this information.
Keeping Information Secure
Your PGS Enterprises (The Tiny House Farm) account information is protected by a password for your privacy and security. Protect against unauthorized access to your password and to your computer by logging off once you have finished using a shared computer.
Shopify will use reasonable security measures to protect against any unauthorized access to and disclosure of your personally identifiable information. However, please note that we cannot guarantee its absolute security. In the event of a breach of security affecting personal information or data on our servers, we will take such notification and other steps as may be required under applicable law. If you have any questions regarding security on our website, please contact us.
Ways to Control Display and Use of Your Information
- As stated previously, you can always opt not to disclose information, but then you may be unable to use certain features on our web site.
- By visiting your Profile, you can access, correct, amend, add or delete personal information on our website. When you update information, however, we may maintain a copy of the unrevised information in our records.
- You may also manage the consents you have provided by visiting your Profile and selecting the “Privacy” tab.
- The Privacy tab will also enable you to request access to your data and allow you to download a copy of the data for your own records or to transfer as you please.
- You may also request deletion of your account by contacting us by email.
- At any time, you may object to PGS Enterprises (The Tiny House Farm) processing of your personal data and/or request a restriction of further processing. Such requests can be made by contacting us utilizing our contact information.
- If you do not wish to receive email from us or our affiliates on our behalf, please contact us. However, please note that you will continue to receive all system emails (e.g. those regarding forgotten user passwords or order confirmation emails) and legal notices (e.g. updates to our policies) from us unless you request a deletion of your account.
- Withdrawing your consent, as described above, will not affect the lawfulness of any processing we conducted prior to your withdrawal, nor will it affect processing of your personal information conducted in reliance on lawful processing grounds other than consent. We also reserve the right to keep any information in our archives that we deem necessary to comply with our legal obligations.
International Privacy Laws
If you are visiting our site from the European Union, you have the right to complain to a data protection authority about our collection and use of your personal information. For more information, contact your local data protection authority.
Data Controller Contact
For any visitors to our site from the European Union, PGS Enterprises (The Tiny House Farm) is the data controller for purposes of applicable EU Law and can be contacted at:
PGS Enterprises (The Tiny House Farm)
4410 Casa Loma Rd.
Morgan Hill, CA 95037