Earl Grey | Loose Leaf Artisan Tea
Regular price $18.95
Earl Grey tea / Tiny House Farm Tea- Earl Grey tea with caffeine is one of our most popular teas. This classic blend combines the dark full leaves of Orange Pekoe with a splash of cornflower petals. The sweet spicy aroma of bergamot mellows this tea with an invitation of fruitiness. This is the best Earl Grey we have ever had (one of our personal favorites).
WHAT YOU GET:
1/4 lb. loose leaf tea in a bag
MORE TINY HOUSE FARM TEA FLAVORS AVAILABLE HERE
Regular Earl Grey Contains caffeine.
Kosher Certification by Earth Kosher.
Have you ever tried Earl Grey simple syrup in your bar drinks?
Make Earl Grey simple syrup:
1 cup water
1 cup granulated sugar
4 tsps. Earl Grey
In a small pot, stir together the sugar and water over medium-high heat until the sugar has melted. Once boiling, add the tea and boil for 3-4 minutes. Set aside and cool. Once cool, strain out tea leaves and place simple syrup in an airtight bottle and refrigerate.
Tea Brewing Instructions:
Start out with cold filtered water
1. Bring water to a boil in your kettle. (approx. 204 degrees)
2. When it is gently boiling, remove your kettle from the heat.
3. For hot tea, pour some hot water into your teapot and teacups and then pour the water out. Warming the cups allows the water temperature to be more consistent.
4. Add approx. 1 tsp tea per cup.
5. Pour in 24 oz. of hot water (6 oz. per serving).
6. Steep 3-5 min.
7. Strain completely and pour into another teapot or into your serving cups. For cold tea, let tea cool and serve over ice.
Ingredients - Black tea, cornflower petals, and bergamot flavor.
Please keep in mind that we don't know your personal health history and cannot make any health claims. Always consult with your physician for health information.
For educational and informational purposes on all herbal and tea products please read our shop policies. Your purchase constitutes your agreement with these policies