Senna Leaf Tea | Tiny House Farm Premium Loose Leaf Tea 1 lb. in Bulk
Senna Leaf Tea - The active compounds in senna are a group of glycosides referred to as sennosides. The compounds interact with fatty acids in the intestinal tract to promote digestion, while relaxing the smooth muscle of the intestines to increase transit time. Use of Senna has been known to have laxative effects on ones digestive tract and has been reported as one of the cleansing tonics
WHAT YOU GET:
1 lb. bag of tea
MORE TINY HOUSE FARM TEA FLAVORS AVAILABLE HERE
Basic Tea Brewing Instructions:
Start out with cold filtered water
1. Bring water to a boil in your kettle. (approx. 204 degrees)
2. When it is gently boiling, remove your kettle from the heat.
3. Pour some hot water into your teacup and then pour the water out. Warming the cup allows the water temperature to be more consistent.
4. Add approx. .5 to 2 grams of Senna Leaf (about 1 tsp.) to your cup of water
5. Steep. The longer it steeps, the stronger it will get.
7. Strain completely and pour into another cup.
**Senna leaf is not intended for longterm use and is considered a laxative.
Please keep in mind that we don't know your personal health history and cannot make any health claims. Always consult with your physician for health information.
For educational and informational purposes on all herbal and tea products please read our shop policies. Your purchase constitutes your agreement with these policies: www.etsy.com/your/shops/TheTinyHouseFarm/policies