Victorian Rose Teahouse Tea | Tiny House Farm Premium Loose Leaf Tea 1 lb. in Bulk
Tea Party Tea / Victorian Rose Teahouse Flower Tea / Premium Loose Leaf Tea- An elegant floral tea offering a sweet blend of zesty citrus and flower blossoms. Scented with lavender, rose petals, and lemon balm, this tea is the perfect brew for any tea party alongside cucumber finger sandwiches and petit fours.
WHAT YOU GET:
1 lb. Victorian Rose Teahouse Tea in a bag
Kosher Certification by Earth Kosher.
MORE TINY HOUSE FARM TEA FLAVORS AVAILABLE HERE
Tea Brewing Instructions:
Start out with cold filtered water
1. Bring water to a boil in your kettle. (approx. 204 degrees)
2. When it is gently boiling, remove your kettle from the heat.
3. For hot tea, pour some hot water into your teapot and teacups and then pour the water out. Warming the cups allows the water temperature to be more consistent.
4. Add the tea to the pot of hot water. About 1 tsp per serving.
5. Pour in 24 oz. of hot water (6 oz. per serving).
6. Steep for 3-5 minutes.
7. Strain completely and pour into another teapot or into your serving cups.
Ingredients - Chamomile, rose petals, orange peel, oatstraw, lemon balm, lavender, and stevia.
Please keep in mind that we don't know your personal health history and cannot make any health claims. Always consult with your physician for health information.
For educational and informational purposes on all herbal and tea products please read our shop policies. Your purchase constitutes your agreement with these policies: www.etsy.com/your/shops/TheTinyHouseFarm/policies