Turmeric Ginger Spice Tea | Tiny House Farm Premium Bulk Loose Leaf Tea 1/4 lb.
Turmeric Ginger Spice Tea Sampler | Tiny House Farm Premium Loose Leaf Tea
With our new Tiny Taste of Tea you can try a delightful sample of all our bulk teas. This is a great way to discover new favorites or have a variety of all your old favorites in your pantry. Either way, tea samplers are nice to have on hand. Also great to share with friends!
Fruity, spicy delightful! Turmeric is becoming a popular health inclusion and ginger has its own benefits as well. If you are looking for something a little different and love a hint of heat, this may be the tea for you.Add a Tea Infuser
WHAT YOU GET-
1/4 lb. tea
♥ 16oz of tea will make between 150 and 200 6oz tea cups ♥
ingredients: apple pieces, rose hips, turmeric, cinnamon bark, ginger root, orange peels, natural mango flavor, marigold flowers, natural orange flavor, mango pieces and black peppercorn
Tea Brewing Instructions:
Start out with cold filtered water
1. Bring water to a boil in your kettle. (approx. 204 degrees)
2. When it is gently boiling, remove your kettle from the heat.
3. Pour some hot water into your teapot and teacups and then pour the water out. Warming the cups allows the water temperature to be more consistent.
4. Add the tea to the pot of hot water (about 1-2 tsp. per cup).
5. Steep. 5-10 minutes
6. Strain completely and pour into another teapot or into your serving cups.
Please keep in mind that we don't know your personal health history and cannot make any health claims. Always consult with your physician for health information.
For educational and informational purposes on all herbal and tea products please read our shop policies. Your purchase constitutes your agreement with these policies: www.etsy.com/your/shops/TheTinyHouseFarm/policies